I know what will be happened


Perhaps not very important for u people, but i admit need to tell u this, in request of what looks like the year in future, whose probably needs more calm , peace it's almost not exist, no matter how struggle we are, no matter how dramatique and tragic our politic are it's happen, believing something miracle build by nature, and we are belongs to nature, are part of it, acts always some kindness, throw those negative presume , when our politic going boiled, warm people around u, gives always ur kindness, even those it might makes u difficult in sometimes, and find a way, don't let others struggle, helps when u can, do need pray others struggle into disaster. I know what will be happend, i don't need u trust me, u'll see ,feel, and prouve it!


Perhaps not very important for u people, but i admit need to tell u this, in request of what looks like the year in future, whose probably needs more calm , peace it's almost not exist, no matter how struggle we are, no matter how dramatique and tragic our politic are it's happen, believing something miracle build by nature, and we are belongs to nature, are part of it, acts always some kindness, throw those negative presume , when our politic going boiled, warm people around u, gives always ur kindness, even those it might makes u difficult in sometimes, and find a way, don't let others struggle, helps when u can, do need pray others struggle into disaster. I know what will be happend, i don't need u trust me, u'll see ,feel, and prouve it!






 i eat quality food, i shared some food, hostility with unfortunate people, branded me as robin de bois or rose de fortune, i consume with moderation under my control, i can handle what my body can carrying my life each minutes, each breath, i know my self, i ignore those ignorance whose bullied me just because they want me disappeared , i balance my life, than i succeed,they denied, they spies, they hunted, they stalked , the hacked each part of my life, so they though they know what my step going too, lol sttt....even when i'm peeing or making love, lol , they profit each my kindness, i let them do what they can, but nature greater than that, then when nature beats them back, like an echo of life, they called me as a witch, i let them again, than nature bounced them back with disastered, they think the are the winner, while all of us witness, the just step out into a trap, a trapped than can separate us a part from being as real humankind, they show u, but watching carefully is not for u, u didn't feel it the effects, except difficulty into severe. but i'aint worry, i'm just a doll with real kindheart








But i like her. except i never understand socio-politic, i only predict! I was predicted so many Presidents in differents countries,since longtime ago, included Trump, but those humans puts me as an activist voter, a witch! means my magnetisme stronger rather those high rated Awarded Celebs. (woow), Honestly i never vote any president in my whole life . Useless deal with those 'Human' when complot-(ly) correct!
I never mentioned any will be win, i never related with any French Socio-politic, and i don't want related to it.  Everyone use my icons, As long that I NEVER PUT IN MY BLOG or committed officially from me, That's means fake news.I don't deal with manipulate news.












1 comment:

  1. Can you send me the pictur of your breat and your Virginia

    ReplyDelete

Bandara Supadio Pontianak From Bali With Love Selfie Dengan Selebritis
| Copyright © 2013 Miss UniqueRose - official Source of the UniqueRose Eurasian Gorgeous