Nature side....

Tag : - rosabelle-aimee | Nature side.... - Powered by Blogger
























































  • What Humain Think about nature...***





  • What i Think About Nature....
Because Humans , Always forget something left behind..they do it on purposed.
I welcome u my refugee, my versions..
Refugess of Nature ( Di Buang Sayang )
No place to stay, being trade , sometimes sick and kicked out by humains, 
But never worry, there is always space in my Places. 









bonne a petite , Sulaiman( this reptile name is sulaiman,
 if u stay in my house, remember to visit and cuddle them.., 
gives food often, they like eat)
#la vie en Unique Rose​, #refugee





No comments:

Bandara Supadio Pontianak From Bali With Love Selfie Dengan Selebritis
| Copyright © 2013 Miss UniqueRose - official Source of the UniqueRose Eurasian Gorgeous