New Years eve - Nouvel Année - Malam Tahun Baru

New years Eve. { Miss Uniquerose' friends bash birthday party, soiree, ball 19century, retro 1920 fashion.}




Kind of drink habits, my favorites always take French wines,won't mean anything. this is just like an aperitive of the  ALMOST everyday consomation.

Europe has cold wheather, we need to take something warm,don't we?remember the warned been said " Boire avec moderation"..
Otherwise,i won't take that long drink along fallin' in my blood cells
 My dress code: What u see from me, else my real name is rose..
I love red...beside, long time in the past,i like pink colour, doesn;t confidence to use this strong deep contrast colour. Meanwhile, in London, i saw many publicity HOW TO BE CONFIDENCE TO WEAR RED DRESS...u won;t believe me until u come and see...is pub for K diet nutricient.







Londres Nouvellel Anne 2012




































the day after

Le jour landemain..










It was so cold...very cold in early mornin there, eventhough a bit sunshine...
















Few days before ...






Down here took it entrance residence where i live, the resto, receptionist , lounge and way to park.




Here took in my small room ,my private appartement close to Paris. is situated in chic area, feelin safe and comfortable haven't price for all.






Before the New years eve, i have another familly  event, quiet far from Paris, do not forgot,i stay and visit some places(..biensure, je me profit, n'est ce pas..?)



Oh lala...il est toujour a cote de moi,...narcist,lol


U won't believe me, though i have 6th sens or something each time meet an animals even babies,lol...it turns like i had magical or something..?
This dog turns so ...(no more words to describes!!..)..cuttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess



Interiour de Cave: many types of wines, champagnes...rhum, cognac my favorites .





Visit Chateau, few Km from the house.
On visite de Chateau, prez de la maison











few days before "Special day"...





















 



TIPS: IF U IN INDO, INSTEAD OF WINE U GOT DIFFICULT AND WON'T GOOD SEASON FOR U , or may injured ur heart coz shakin and drayin hot wine by weather, THERE IS ARAK BALI WHICH IS SUITABLE FOR WEATHER/ TEMPERATURE IN INDO. I HAD BEEN TRIED AND YES SO TASTY...AND YES...EASY TO GET AND YES IS LESS PRICE RATHER ORIGINAL WINE.:) 




Note: Crossed by many languages i use everyday in life, forgive me for some certains words u won't understand, mixed-up between most of languages i well known (English, French, Malay, B.Indo, lil bit arab and Italian.. )


No comments:

Bandara Supadio Pontianak From Bali With Love Selfie Dengan Selebritis
| Copyright © 2013 Miss UniqueRose - official Source of the UniqueRose Eurasian Gorgeous